Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year Praying Moms!

As you begin your adventure into a new year, I pray that you will contemplate the graciousness of God our Father.  I heard a song today that I could really relate to; perhaps you can too.  I will summarize it for you here: "Life is not about what we have done or where we've been, but about what's been done for us.  Life is more than the choices we've made, the sum of our mistakes, or the problems we create.  We have been remade."  Amen!  Thank you Lord Jesus.

As you renew your relationship with God this year, I pray you will remember that He loves you, He died for you and He wants to spend time with you.  May you make spending time with Him each day part of your new year's resolution.  Think small.  God would love to spend any amount of time with you at all.  Although, if you are like me, you may find that when you do spend time with God, it's hard to stop!

Final thoughts:

You can't earn what's already been given to you.  Don't try to work your way into favor with God.  He's already nuts about you.

Christian Music Favorites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Search This Blog